Natural Alternative Pain Relief
extraordinary advance in pain management technology.
It operates by amplifying the infrasonic sound of the human body, which invigorates the local area and facilitates the local area and facilitates neurons, improving the nerve communication pathways to the
brain. Its function is so exquisitely basic, and highly successful in easing pain without drugs, pain, surgery, or the dangers associated with surgery or synthetic drugs.
This was discovered in 1979 at the China National Insttitue of Electro-Acoustics in Beijing, China by Lu Yan Fang, a senior scientist for that country.
Your doctor knows that nagging persistent complaints of pain are among the most challenging
problems you face. That doesn’t mean that your doctor will prioritize them problem; only that it hurts a great deal.
Severe pain disrupts most areas of our lives when we hurt continuously,
and we scrabble and search for relief.
In the short term, pain-killing drugs are usually effective. When acute pain turns to chronic pain, that’s when it’s time to seek alternative therapies.
Because sleepless nights leads to low energy, irritability, and for some people, inability to work, fast and effective pain-management and pain relief techniques are closer than you may realize.
Many, literally many of Dr. Cohen’s patients claim they have significant and/or total pain relief in as little as three to seven days. More than a few get immediate and distinct relief, although in fairness to honesty, the average seems to be anywhere from three to seven days in observing a distinct difference for the larger portion of patients.
Those who do not suffer from chronic pain have challenges understanding the very concept of non-stop pain, and "three to seven days" may sound like an eternity to them.
For those who do suffer persistent pain, learning the ins and outs of chronic pain management is the fastest way to have a positive impact on the quality of life.
As the survivor of a 100-plus MPH collision, with the top of my head leaning against a metal strut as I lay dozing in the back of a company van when the "rear-ending" occurred, I could write books on the subject of chronic pain. Please be assured that once you jump into the subject of chronic pain management, you WILL find relief.
The two primary reasons for this are simple enough. One, desire is a potent form of fuel. In fact, desire is the gasoline that powers our achievement engines; such desire keeps both the conscious and unconscious sections of the human brain on the constant lookout for solutions.
Secondly, the world has shrunk tremendously with the advent of technology and the internet. Your personal access to the best information on the planet is assured by such easily-tapped resources.
Without a doubt, the more you learn, the better off you are. If you are suffering from chronic pain, the odds are overwhelming that, until now you've been leaving most pain management decisions to your doctor or other primary health care provider. For many with chronic pain, "My doctor says I have to take these pills."
Hate to break it to you so suddenly, but pills are not the answer, except in rare circumstances, VERY rare circumstances, and statistically speaking, it's highly unlikely that you personally are in the category of "MUST HAVE MEDS."
Perhaps more than most people, sufferers of chronic pain know that patience is indeed a virtue, for how can one derive maximum pleasure interacting with their children, spouses, siblings, and life itself, when pain is aaaaalways at the top of one's awareness?
Life is tough, and delivers us some tough breaks. That does NOT mean accepting that the result of a tough break has to be negative. As Charlie Jones often said, "It's not how hard you fall; it's how high you bounce
Using techniques as varied as visualization, biofeedback, homeopathic remedies and a whole slew of devices, I'm one of literally a million Americans who have learned to vastly mitigitate the experience of chronic pain.
The QGM has been of help, without a doubt. Because I've been using it for so long, and know just how to hold it and where, I usually get huge relief in minutes, and I'm good for hours, sometimes even a full day or two, provided I'm careful about exposure to cold, excessive physical efforts, etc. I ride motorcycles again, and do many things that I was told would be "out of the question."
We are not limited by what we can do; we are limited by what we believe we CANNOT do. It begins in the mind, and extends through the use of both attitude, and external resources, including devices such as the QGM Natural Pain Reliever.
The Natural Pain Reliever is one of numerous devices that allow this naturopathic practitioner to combine his thirty years of study, research and application, with the most modern of technology’s
very best. Highly trained, highly-skilled, and most of his patients are still alive ten years after beginning his incredible treatments.
Primary Benefits of Natural Pain Relief:
A surprising number of doctors choose to use the natural pain relief device to complement the other therapies used in your treatment program because The QGM Natural Pain Reliever is a safe, natural, non-invasive modality that, among other things, can:
- Reduce Pain: This alternative pain relief device provides pain relief which often reduces the requirement for pain medication. It is highly effective on chronic pain or acute injuries and swelling. The decrease of pain-causing enzymes in the blood after treatment reflect the fact that cellular repair is occurring. This is the foundation of every recovery from every cut, bruise, break, fracture, and disease. “Every” means, scientifically, “without exception.”
Unlike other methods which become less effective as the body gets used to them, the effectiveness of the QGM Natural Pain Reliever increases with time as healing progresses. There is no way the U.S. F.D.A. would allow any company or organization to make such a claim without hard, consistent evidence to back it up, which is why the F.D.A. allows it to be classified as a 510(k) Therpaeutic Massager.
- Relax muscles: The Natural pain relief,’s gentle, penetrating massage action loosens and relaxes muscles so that your therapist can manipulate them more easily. This facilitates deep massage It also helps the muscles to stay relaxed in their proper position to minimize pinched nerves and restricted circulation. This decreases the likelihood that residual muscle tension will pull bones and vertebrae back into their old painful position, increasing the long-term value of your treatment.
- Relieve nerve impingement: Chronic muscle tension can cause vertebrae to impinge on motor and sensory nerves which can, in turn, cause muscular tension. This perpetuates the cycle of nerve impingement and may lead to degeneration. The Natural Pain Reliever can relieve this muscular tension while facilitating nerve function, thereby breaking the cycle and providing long-term relief.
- Enhance local circulation: Capillaies dilate to increase the flow of fresh blood to the area of injury. The lymph system functions more efficiently, transporting away excess fluids. Swelling that often occurs with acute injuries and surgery disappears more quickly.
- Reduce dizziness: Those who may feel sleepy or dizzy immediately after a therapy treatment will often feel more active and clear in thought with The Natural Pain Reliever treatment.
- Improve sleeping: After an Natural pain relief, treatment, many people report a good sound sleep as subconscious factors and mental worries are reduced. Some fall asleep during their first treatment.
- Increase Energy level! As pain is alleviated and local circulation enhanced, with a distinct relaxing of the muscles, many patients report an increase in energy level, an emotional release, and a sense of well-being.
As with any therapeutic method, The Natural Pain Reliever benefits all people differently. While it may provide only moderate benefit to some, it will and is of immense benefit to more than half of all the patients who’ve come to Dr. Cohen for treatment. The feedback that you provide your doctor with if he or she is using this wonderful pain-relief device, will help your doctor to optimize your treatment plan.
In sum, it is not the world’s “ultimate miracle pain evaporation gizmo.” It is a highly effective example of how modern technology can be used to moderately or vastly reduce pain and provide other benefits, without being exposed to the clear and defined dangers of synthetic drugs or surgery. The QGM is popular simply because it works.
There are doctors who are in it for the money, and there are doctors who love to heal; and there are doctors who love to help people to heal themselves, in the pursuit of living healthier, living happier, and, of course, living longer.